MARCIA WILKES MAKEUP
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms are legally binding, and should not be breached at any point from booking, to point of service.
- This agreement of service is between the client and the artist. All communication must only be exchanged between the client and the artist, with no third-party involvement unless in the event of an emergency.
- The booking fee is non-refundable or redeemable against any other service. Only in the rare event of the artist cancelling, would the fee be returned.
- Dates can only be secured once the booking fee has been paid. Payment is to be made by bank transfer only. Please leave full name as the payment reference.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid at least 7 days prior to the wedding date.
- Cancellation within 6 weeks of your Wedding Day will incur payment of the full balance due.
- In the event of bridal party/guest cancellations, the initial price agreed will still stand.
- I am not responsible for cancellations due to force majeure. This includes but not limited to: flood, fire, weather, illness, death, epidemic, or pandemic. The Client is strongly advised to seek wedding insurance to cover such situations.
- In the unlikely event of having to cancel, every effort would be made to source a replacement artist. On the rare occasion this is not possible, a refund will be provided minus the cost of the trial.
- It is the responsibility of the client to make the artist aware of any skin conditions, allergies or sensitivities. As with all products, there is always a risk of irritation. The artist accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse effects of any products used.
- I reserve the right to use any photos taken for social medial platforms and website. If you object to any photos being used, please inform me in writing.